Thank you to EVERYONE that attended last night’s meeting. We understand that the current global situation is difficult for us all and a Zoom meeting is not ideal, but we think last night went very smoothly and we hope the information was communicated clearly. Thank you all so much for being flexible and making the best of this experience. We’d like to extend a special thanks to our Lincoln East Vocal Music Boosters president, Melissa Abele, and vice president, Lisa Kasik, for their efforts in taking attendance, supplying and managing the contact info update link, gathering questions, and helping us run the meeting.
We covered a lot last night and this email is another effort to clarify everything you may still have questions about. Attached to this email, you will find the following:
- All of the paperwork we talked about in the meeting that needs to be read and mailed in (Constitution, Agreement Form, and Travel Release)
- The slide presentation in PDF format
- A document with all of the questions and answers from the chat
A few reminders as we head into the summer.
- Please read through ALL of the attached documents (including the Q&A) carefully so we can avoid any confusion
- The paperwork listed below is due by mail on June 15th, 2020 (Constitution is yours to keep after reading, Code of Conduct is signed by students in the Fall, and NSAA participation packet is done online).
- Parent Student Agreement Form
- Travel Release Form
- We cannot order costumes for students until all paperwork is turned in (new this year from administration). If your paperwork is not submitted, it could delay the costume order for the entire group.
- The NSAA Participation packet must be completed by both parent and student and submitted online through this link: https://home.lps.org/athletics/packet/
- If you have updated your contact info, please do so via this Google Form: https://forms.gle/ACKnyMccBRM6ioQP9
- Look at all dates in the slide presentation and start working around schedules and notifying directors of any conflicts. Show choir is a team, except we don’t let anybody “ride the bench”. We need you there! 🙂
If you have any additional questions or want to ask something more specific, please email both Mr. Zart and Miss Wissink any time (email addresses listed below). We also want to encourage you all to get involved with the fantastic work that is done by the Lincoln East Vocal Music Boosters and if you have any questions on how to get involved, please send Melissa an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Again, thank you all so much for working with us and we cannot wait to get back into room 167 and start putting more beauty in this world. Until then, please stay safe, stay sane, stay healthy, and – as always – Lead. With. Love.
Have a wonderful summer!
-Mr. Aaron Zart email@example.com
-Miss Lisabeth Wissink firstname.lastname@example.org