On our show choir “At-A-Glance” calendars, times for Wednesday’s dress rehearsals are “TBD.” These rehearsals will take place in the auditorium. When the band is present, we will be focused on tightening the details of our shows thus far. When the band is not present, both Express and Elegance will have the opportunity to practice their costume change a couple times (and hopefully fix other musical details). Here are the rehearsal times:
- Elegance 4:30-7PM
- Show Choir Band 5:45-8:15PM
- Express 7-9:30PM
Our photographers, Kyle & Tim Jurgena, are able to be with us Thursday afternoon (Dec. 13) for this year’s show choir photos. Since students will already be in costume, hair, and makeup, this is an ideal date for us to have pictures taken.
Show choir members wear their opener costumes for pictures and women are in full hair and makeup. Show choir band members wear all black (no white, no other colors)- since show choir band is so integral to our show choirs’ success, we want them featured in our group pictures! Even if students are not ordering individual pictures, we do expect all group members to be present for the group photo!
Please print off and return the order form with payment with students during pictures on Thursday. It is much easier for the Jurgenas to process orders when they receive payment with the order form.
The online reservation system for $10 Showcase tickets will close tomorrow night, Dec 11th, at 7.p.m.
Save yourself the hassle and get your tickets online. Please remember to either print your online ticket reservation to show at the door or show the email receipt on your phone. If you forget we will have some print outs to confirm your reservation. The remaining tickets will be sold at the door. Seats will be assigned. No choosing.
SHOWCASE AUDIENCE INFORMATION
- Entry through main doors. From there go into Commons where you can pick a pledge envelope ahead of time.
- Ticket sales and Main doors will open at 6:00 p.m.
- Doors to auditorium will open at 6:30
- Cash or Check preferred for ticket sales and donation envelopes.
- Order of Performances: Elevation. Elegance, Intermission, Express.
- Cookies and treats served at intermission. There can be no food in the auditorium.
- Ushers will be inside the auditorium to help get you seated if you forget your seat assignments.